Building web projects since 1995, I invite you to accompany my web developments and construction work on new sites. Share your thoughts about biZZZ.net, crimeZZZ.net, womenZZZ.net and many other...

Samstag, März 19, 2005

State of recent projects

biZZZ.net
Business directory for - at the moment - german speaking countries. Free listing of small and medium business sites.
Whole version to be integrated into CMS again. Let´s see, how search engines value this.
English version to be set up.

crimeZZZ.net
Most comprehensive database of serial killers, honored by many Criminology Institutes & organizations.
I recently started to create a "crimeline". This crimeline wants to give an overview of the development of Forensic Science on one line and crimes on the other line, which influences Forensic Science.

faceZZZ.net - still under conception
Well, I am still thinking about the concept. In connection with womenZZZ.net I got the picture in my head of women's faces. On crimeZZZ.net I show "faces of evil". So the idea was born to create a website, showing "faceZZZ" in various contexts, like faces of future, faces of science, faces of literature, noble faces, faces of the world etc. Like the idea?